BreadTalk - Birthday celebration!

Hi guys! :)

I recently celebrated 2 of my good friends’ birthdays! I volunteered to be in charge of the most important part of the birthday celebration - the cake.

I decided to get the cake from my personal bakery fav, BreadTalk!

Plus, I enjoyed 15% OFF the bill thanks to Worthy Book FnB edition 2013 - 2014. 

Awesome!



Enjoy 15% OFF the bill valid only on cake (whole and slice), does not include dry cake and sweet bun


It was a beautifully decorated cake, with a birthday message on a chocolate template, surrounded by fresh strawberries.


It looks even more awesome lighted up ;)


Big shout-out to my birthday buddies, wishing you all the best!



Birthday boy and girl about to cut the cake



The cake was delicious! Just the perfect balance of creamy and sweet, with a soft, spongy texture. Yum!



What a great time it was! Glad everyone enjoyed the cake ;)

For more info on Worthy Book’s awesome deals, check out www.worthybook.my! :)






Comments